National Consulting Limited (NCL) is committed to helping credit unions navigate the changing landscape of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist Financing Compliance (ATF) in a cost-effective way.
We provide credits unions with access to subject matter experts through a tiered service offering allowing you to choose the level of service that suits your credit union’s compliance requirements under federal law.
Tier 1 – Full Service Offering:
- Completion of business-based and relationship-based risk assessments
- Development and upkeep of required compliance program documentation, including policies and procedures
- Enhanced Due Diligence, including ongoing monitoring of higher risk clients and ensuring information is kept up-to-date
- Provide guidance and support to credit union staff, liaising with FINTRAC and interpreting the PCMLTFA and associated Regulations
- Regulatory reporting to FINTRAC
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Supplemental operational training documentation and information
- Unusual transaction investigation
Tier 2 – Standard Service Offering:
- Customizable one-on-one support
- Emergency compliance back up and support
- Ongoing supplemental training and information to enhance knowledge base
- Support and clarification on regulatory changes
- Template AML/ATF policy, procedures and forms
Our AML product offering puts you in control of what your credit union needs.
Find a list of upcoming training opportunities. Contact us for customized training for your credit union.
We’re always here to help you so please don’t hesitate to contact us at AMLConsulting@nationalconsultinglimited.com
For subscriber-only content:Sign In