National Consulting Limited (NCL) is committed to helping credit unions navigate the changing landscape of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist Financing Compliance (ATF) in a cost-effective way.
Our AML/ATF consultants are specialists in the field with almost 40 years of combined experience, with professional AML designations and memberships in the Criminal Intelligence Service of SK, and the Critical Infrastructure Advisory Network.
We provide credit unions with access to a number of services through two tiers of service offerings, allowing you to choose the level of assistance that best suits meeting your credit unions compliance requirements under the PCMLTFA legislation.
Tier 1 – Full Service Offering:
- Acting as the Chief Anti-Money Laundering Officer (CAMLO), support, guidance and recommendations on navigating the complexities of AML/ATF compliance
- Completion of business-based and relationship-based risk assessments
- Development and upkeep of required compliance program documentation, including policies, procedures and required plans.
- Ongoing monitoring and management of higher risk clients
- Guidance and support to credit union staff, liaising with FINTRAC and interpreting the PCMLTFA and associated regulations
- Regulatory reporting and assistance in ensuring record keeping requirement are met
- Quarterly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Supplemental up-to-date operational training documentation and information
- Unusual transaction investigation and STR reporting as required
Tier 2 – Standard Service Offering:
- Customizable one-on-one support
- Emergency compliance back up and support
- Ongoing supplemental training and information to enhance internal knowledge of CAMLO
- Support and clarification on regulatory changes
- Template AML/ATF policy, procedures, risk assessments and forms
Our AML product offering puts you in control of what your credit union needs.
Find a list of upcoming training opportunities. Contact us for customized training for your credit union.
We’re always here to help you so please don’t hesitate to contact us at AMLConsulting@nationalconsultinglimited.com.
For subscriber-only content:Sign In